Financial Education Tutorials, Workshops and More
MATERIALS & DESCRIPTIONS
- This Managerial and Corporate Finance curriculum was taught for several years, as a 4-unit finance education course at two universities
- Each of the 11 lessons contains a workbook summarizing the contents and formulas, summarized from the course textbook: “Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel”
- This Workshop was taught as a 6-hour seminar to undergraduate finance students
- It is an abridged version of the Finance Class, and includes a companion workbook, which contains a sample financial model and a few exercises using Excel’s analysis tools
- The ExcelModels Analytical Framework is a concise summary of the building blocks used in creating a financial model
- SWOT stands for “Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats”
- The Porter Five Forces considers Suppliers, Customers, Competitors, Entrants, and Substitutes
- This Excel Modeling workbook is a beginner’s look at how to use Excel.
Financial principles, formulas, and concepts
So you want to be a Certified Financial Analyst?
The DNA of finance
Safety and Income at a Reasonable Price
10 things experts look at when evaluating the economy
How can we can we maintain China’s desire for U.S. debt?
When someone mentions charts, walk away.
Motley Fool 11/14/12
Explanation and examples of MTM accounting
Should lottery winners take the lump-sum payout?
What would 1929 and 1987’s crashes look like today?